****This Giveaway Has Ended***
I am excited to announce that the Memory Work Lapbooks to complement Cycle 1 of Classical Conversations* (4th ed.) are coming together nicely! The big release should come in May! In anticipation of their release, I would LOVE to hear from you and your family!
Enter the giveaway to receive all of the Memory Work Lapbooks for Cycle 1 FREE!!! (A $40 value! Hurry! Giveaway ends on April 10th!)
To enter the Giveaway:
1. Leave a comment here letting me know two things: What have you enjoyed most about your Cycle 3 lapbooks & what templates (folds) are you hoping are included in the resources for Cycle 1?
Other ways to earn additional entries (earn an additional entry for EACH item!):
2. Go to my webpage for Cycle 3 Lapbook 4, and post it to your facebook account with a message for people to check out the resource! – just go to the bottom of the page and click the facebook icon! (Then post a comment here that you did it!)
3. Check out the Orchestra lapbook and study guide page, and post it to your facebook account! – just go to the bottom of the page and click the facebook icon! (Then post a quick comment here that you did it!)
4. Blog about the Cycle 1 resources (Memory Work lapbooks, Copywork books, or Orchestra Lapbook & Study Guide) (Then post a quick comment here that you did that and include your blog address!)
5. Grab one of the buttons below and post it on the sidebar of your blog (be sure to link it back to www.wisdomandrighteousness.com) (Then post a comment here that you did that – include your blog address!)
6. Email your CC friends and let them know of one of the resources here that you love! (Then post a quick comment that you did that)
7. Join the Wisdom and Righteousness Facebook Page! (Then post a quick comment that you did that)
8. Let others know of the contest by posting this page to your facebook page! (Then post a quick comment that you did that!)
9. Sign up to recieve this post by email or RSS feed – the icons are at top right of this page under subscription options (Then post a quick comment that you did that!)
10. Oh, I don’t know – get creative about getting the word out and post a comment to let me know what you did! (Pinterest maybe?)
So there you go – TEN ways to enter the drawing for free Cycle 1 Memory Work Lapbooks! Can’t wait to hear your feedback and to integrate it into the new resources!
Blessings to you and your families as we train our children in Truth!
(Hurry! Giveaway ends on April 10th!)