Thank you my Lord, my saviour-dripping pure grace on the cross for me. Thank you for…
– boys giggling hard on the floor
– friends coming to visit from afar
– Homeschool moms who write curriculum reviews and friends who share their resources
-This wonderful woman who took so much time out of her days to give me feedback and suggestions for my resources. I am forever grateful! Hopefully we will meet someday!
– soft blankets on two year old sleeping faces
– flickering candelight that points us back to the One who is Light…
– The smell of Pine Sol 🙂
– The shine of clean floors
– His words across phone lines, and embrace at the door
– cough medicine and throat drops
– gentle music calling my soul to rest
2 Corinthians 9:11
“You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” Oh, how truly rich I am when I look for his blessings! I count the ways He blesses, and awaken to the moment.
Leave a Reply